Brain development is not a luxury.
Learning is an investment that builds and accrues interest over time. We would like to think that learning and performance only occur in academic and professional settings. However, it occurs every single day by what we do or dont do.
Does learning only occur during childhood? Of course not! Our clientele ranges from preschool to adulthood.
Our process focuses on a one-on-one brain training based on a personalized series of postural movements with the intention of leading to optimal learning as well as mental exercises that are made to challenge the brain.
Our brain training is designed by us, after an extensive studio, with the goal to improve the brain skills, in case of ADD, ADHD, Memory short, medium and long term, low data process speed problem, dyslexia, dyscalculia, dysgraphia, and so forth,
Our brain training program also addresses cooperative learning goals which occur at school, home, and everyday life, improving their self-esteem.
Our program consists of just 12 weeks long, 3 one-hour sessions per week.
We have accessible hours and our bilingual personnel is completely trained to bring the necessary attention to our clients under firm and friendly supervision.
Call (915) 831-9078 for an initial program evaluation!
What we do
We work with:
Communication with parents and school about the children progress or necessary help
We dont do
We dont work with:
We deal with:
- Deficit attention syndrome, ADD,
- Deficit attention syndrome with hyperactivity, ADHD,
- Concentration problems,
- Learning problems,
- Long, medium- and short-term memory problems,
- Improvement study problems necessity,
- Reading problems, including comprehension,
- Lack of speed of information process,
- A process of recovering from a traumatic brain experience, to improve thought processes, memory, reasoning and focus.
- Early stages of Alzheimer’s.